Friday, April 1, 2016

Fashionable Spring Jackets!

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Night, wherever you are in your day. I hope it's amazing!

Before I go further with my blog, just to mention it was very sad to hear the news about the passing of Denise Robinson from This Morning! She was the memorable agony aunt who was s loved by everybody on the show, the viewers, and me. I will definitely miss seeing her. She has a friendly, compassionate, outlook on life and such a lovely voice, too. You immediately want to take on the advice she gives you. #RIPDenise, you were very loved.

So the weather was lovely today. The sun was shining and a lot of people even ditched their jackets for a few hours in the afternoon. No, I kept my jacket firmly on although it felt very pleasant in the sunshine. The school was organized a two hour session for the kids to go out in the surrounding neighbourhood and clean up the streets. I thought it was a brilliant thing for the children to do. Teaches them about throwing less litter around.

I hope you had an eventful day as well.

The weekend is here and if you plan on going shopping to buy a nice Spring jacket, here are some examples of great styles to choose from!



1. Fashion Distress Denim Jacket / 24 dollars / Chicnova.com
2. Zipper Tassel Crop Jacket / 42 dollars / Romwe.com
3. Pink Blazer / 23 dollars / Modebuy.com
4. Green boyfriend blazer / 40 dollars / Lucluc.com

Keep smiling and have an awesome day!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment