Sunday, April 3, 2016

High Fashion For Spring - Dresses!

Happy Sunday!

A beautiful Sunday, the sun was shining and we didn't need our thick jackets :) The socks came off and I have myself a nice, relaxing pedicure. A long soak in a foot bath with massage. Toe nails clipped and painted. No socks, at least 'till the weather holds out, lol..!

Then a nice long walk to the park with the kids, they got to practice their bike riding and my son is almost a pro now! The ducks were all happily splashing about and I even got to see a few baby ducklings! The neighbour's cat has had kittens, joy. My little girl is so excited. Yes, the world and pro-creation continues! My day finished with a chocolate home baked cake and it turned out delicious even though we ran out of cream to eat with it, lol. But that's too much indulgence.

So with Spring in the air, dresses are high fashion. I have chosen the prettiest to inspire you if you are thinking of expanding your wardrobe. Dresses can always be dressed up with heels or kept simple with flats on a day out shopping with the friends or a lunch date!

All these selections are available online and I have listed them below:

1. Floral Dress / 19 pounds / thehut.com
2. Skater Dress / 35 pounds / Vestry.com
3. Pencil Dress / 48 dollars / Missselfridge.com
4. Scoop Neck Dress / 16 dollars / Rosegal.com

A quote from Carrie Bradshaw which is a favourite of mine (Yes, I am a big Sex and The City fan!) is, ''I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet.'' I love that!!

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

1 comment: