Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday Wisdom & Inspiration

Happy Sunday, Happy April!

April showers bring May flowers. Although April for me is the shining star month of the year. It just happens to be my birthday month, the Grand National which is my favorite horse racing event on the calendar, happens to fall always around my birthday! So that's the pinnacle of all good things. Easter also brings a positive festive event to make our faith in God strong! Nothing better than chocolate Easter eggs and God's promise of an eternal life! Our souls don't die away or get lost. We return each time to consolidate our reasons for living , to make amends, to justify our wrongs and to help others find their way, in a world full of potential pitfalls, hard realities, and tough choices. No, our whole existence in living was not meant to be easy every day, your little happy cloud. We have to be made of sterner stuff, not very hard if you turn the other cheek or look the other way. No, I was not made to give in so easily. Sometimes people need a few home truths about themselves. So I give out, but of course people look ,then to hurt you back. If the hardest thing I was called today was a witch, it didn't matter because I was named after a witch. 'Sabrina the Witch' if anyone has ever read those comics , will know how awesome Sabrina was . I love being a witch. It's a compliment. Not only am I spiritual, but magic fascinates me as well. Yes, I have many witching qualities. I can bewitch you, I am charming and fascinating to boot, and if you meet me , you will never forget me ! I am attractive and very confident. I never look out for support from anyone and am quite used to fighting my own battles. But did my eyes tear up when out of the blue somebody tells me you did the right thing by blocking two ridiculous people! Yes, God bless that person. It was unexpected to have someone re-assure me I did the right thing , I make my own decisions and I've never had someone endorse it ! Yes, no matter how tough we are , we need a little support from someone, anyone in our lives to say you did the right thing. The purpose of this blog is to bring the message across to everyone, show a little kindness and be supportive to each other. Don't bring other people down and start negativity. If Godolphin harmed her she should tweet about it on her own wall and not on other people's feed about someone who wronged her. I seldom tag anyone into my views. If I have six follows and nine unfollows a day, it's fine. I'm political but I keep  my views on my feed alone! Okay, that's Sunday's wisdom. Love everybody. But if you need to dish out, do it. We are human beings, not god. We are allowed to be ourselves. God loves us all and the saying comes to mind, ''Ask and you shall be forgiven.'' God is not judging you. Heaven has a host of people you will be surprised to encounter!



Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

P.S. Happy Birthday Frieda for the 1st of April. God Bless you always.

Love & Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with this! No one can hurt you unless you let them

    ReplyDelete