Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Delicious White Chocolate Truffles .. I Love Them :)

We all love chocolate and I am no exception !! Well I actually like it alot more now than when I was very young . I think the reason being I am alot more active now than before and I need all the chocolate boost I can get .  With kids and work and always thinking of exercise and fitness , I need the chocolate to boost my concentration , for that hype in energy levels and not forgetting just to indulge the sweet tooth .
We all can enjoy chocolate , a couple of times in the week , without going overboard and eating too much !!
I want to share my delicious chocolate truffle recipe with you all . It is so simple to prepare and absolutely mouth watering to eat . Give it a shot and make it this weekend .

Ingredients

200 gms white chocolate ( broken into little pieces )
60 ml of cream
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon butter
25 gms desiccated coconut

For the coating
75 gms desiccated coconut

Melt the chocolate and cream in a heat proof bowl , over a pan of simmering ( not boiling ) water . Add the butter and continue stirring until smooth . Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and coconut . Put into a bowl , and cover and chill for about 2 hours until firm enough to roll into balls . Roll the mixture into about 20 small balls and toss or roll in the coconut  Chill before serving . They are so appetizing after a nice hot Indian meal . Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment