Thursday, June 18, 2015

Product Recommendation - Micellar Water , Genius Idea !!

Hi there everyone , it's been such a busy week , and as I love Ascot and June so much , I have been super busy . The fashion ,  the hats and the magnificent horses , so much beauty all at one place and I am so thrilled to be able to see it everyday . One person has got me transfixed , he is so amazing and in control of the horse and has been riding out winners everyday . OMG , I really want to know him ;)


 hhhmm so in love :) Mad crush , Ryan Moore I love you xxx

But I'm not writing about all that today . I have a product recommendation . I have been using Micellar Water , a product from the famous makeup Company L'Oreal and I can't tell you how amazing it is. The  Micelles ( cleansing agents ) within it act like dirt magnets , lifting away old make-up , impurities dead skin cells everything to keep your skin completely cleansed . It is a smart 3 in 1 wonder . It cleanses , removes make-up and soothes skin . It dissolves make-up . Purifies skin ,unclogs pores , tones and soothes the skin . It is Hypoallergenic and is suitable for all skins , even sensitive ones . It should definitely be tried . I have been using this , since the end of May and I can't tell  you how good my skin feels and I'm loving it . It is not too expensive and is available at all drugstores . Give it a try , if you love taking care of your skin and going to bed with a fresh face . No Rubbing the make-up off and no rinsing afterwards . Great new make-up remover product as gentle as water but developed to get the makeup off gently .

No comments:

Post a Comment