Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lucky Or Unlucky ??

So as I sit down to write my daily blog , I have decided to focus on luck and why some people decide to base their life as being "Lucky "or "Unlucky " It is all games of chance ,they say Lotteries , poker , gambling etc ..that they convince themselves when they are winning , they are lucky or unlucky if they are on a losing roll . Some would say this is shallow , feeble and money is not the be all , end all of a human life . A lot of people on the other hand consider being alive as the greatest advantage a human can have , all other things fall into place after that . existence itself is the most fortunate gift . Actually the people who fall into this category are mostly the people who are financially well off , and have no responsibilities about making sure the bills are paid , food is on the table and everyone's wearing a happy smile !
Okay so I have always considered myself lucky , yes for the simple reason I have three happy and healthy children . Most of my wishes come true and I feel very blessed . Yes not everything is perfect I could have a man in my life who takes care of all the bills and has all the responsibilities and I would have no worries , but I don't have a man and yes I am sad about that ,but I don't feel unlucky not too have one . If God should bless me with a good man than great , but I am lucky .
Just two or three days ago , I had read a news item , about a young woman who was on safari in Africa and got killed by a Lioness . She was going through a park in a car with her windows down taking photos of the Lions . It had me thinking , did she consider herself very lucky to be able to go on Safari to Africa ? Yes she had an awesome job , I just read yesterday she worked on "Game of Thrones " She was not thinking in her very lucky life . No you should never keep your windows rolled down going through any Safari Park .
I have been many times to the Safari park in Holland "Beekse Bergen " We have rode through the big Cats and the windows are always shut and there is always a Safari Jeep parked close by watching , with two people from the park , sitting in it with loaded guns in case of accidents .
Luck can be interpreted in many ways . Have you thought about what luck means to you and how you define it ?
Astrology people sometimes wonder is it an art or is it a science ? But like I read it's a belief system ,it works because it just does . Many astrologers of the centuries ,have tried to explain the theories of "gravitational pulls " and other stuff to explain why astrology works but No I don't need all those explanations , it works because it does . .. just like" you don't need to be a mechanic in order to drive a car " awesome statement .
Just like we believe God is there and we have a home with him in heaven when our life is done here on Earth .
Stay Lucky and be blessed xx

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment