Thursday, August 27, 2015

Gorgeous Handbags , Tan & Tassels :)

Every girl needs a new handbag . If we all could ( Yes , me as well ) I swear I would have a new bag every month , but since I'm not a rich girl , I make do with two new bags a year and when it's my birthday that's  a request to all my friends , a nice bag would make me happy ;) . 
Now I can put together my favourite handbags each month for you all to see and everyone who can afford to buy handbags , could perhaps get inspired with my selection for this month .
Tan and Tassels are right on trend this summer so these are very in and fashionable .
If you thought an animal handbag is just for kids , check out number four it's uber fashionable and trendy , and will make you stand out amongst the crowd . Shop online for it at modcloth.com
These bags are available online to buy . I have listed the prices and the online shops . Indulge yourself if you can afford it . We only live once and we have the right to feel happy sometimes :)

Have an awesome day and keep smiling .

1. Stone Snakeskin Texture Panel Push Lock Satchel / 20 Pounds / Newlook.com
2. Select Vegan Punched Pushlock Satchel / 30 Pounds / Fashion-conscience.com
3. Suede Fringe Satchel bag / 27 Pounds / Topshop.com
4. Quirky Critter-cal Mass bag / 40 Dollars / Modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment