Thursday, August 6, 2015

Very Pretty Summer Shoes !

Summer Shoes .. Even though it's hot and we would rather just put on some comfy flip flops , it's always better to look smart be well dressed and that means making your feet look attractive too , and dress them in the best !
More often than not , when you see people we always look at them in their face , and then so as not be caught staring , we quickly look down to their feet and that's when , we see the shoes they are wearing ! If it's something we like , we look  again up into their face and maybe even give them  a little smile . So some nice shoes are the way to go , they make your outfits stand out even more !
Today as I finished dressing , I just couldn't find  a nice comfy shoe , seeing as I mostly own boots and wedges for the cold weather . I grabbed my jelly shoes and headed out .. once on my errands I didn't feel too attractive in them ,lol they are for comfort and I always need extra height and being Aries I love to draw glances and looks . So my Jelly shoes it will be no more , when I have to  work and run my business . Some eye catching shoes to be sorted , definitely !

Here are my lovely shoe choices , for your Summer :)



1. Shake Brielle Ankle Strap Wedge / 43 Dollars / Overstock.com
2. Navy Blue Peep Toe Clemence Wedges / 38 Dollars / Unique-vintage.com
3. Gladiator Sandals in White / 24.99 Dollars / Ippolitan.com
4. White Platform Boots / 47 Dollars / Nylon.com
5. Mint Strap Heels / 30 Dollars / Lulus.com

Hope you love the selection of shoes as much as I do ! Have an awesome day and keep smiling , love & peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment