Monday, August 3, 2015

Walker's New Flavour Poppadoms ...Delicious :)

Happy Monday !! Yes the start of a new week and everything to do all over again but when you get to try  out a new flavour of Crisps nobody would complain their week is boring !
I am not a lover of crisps and almost never eat them ( maybe that's why I'm so slim ,  lol )
But there is something I love to snack on and that would be poppadoms ! It is a big thing in India , served up with meals and I can't describe how yummy it is !
So when Walkers Crisps have brought out a new flavour and it's Poppadoms in Lime & Coriander Chutney flavour , I can't describe how happy I was to try it out .
It is so delicious and mouth watering , and all I can say satisfying ! All  those spicy tastes , teasing my tastes buds , it was heaven and I demolished the whole packet all to myself !
Luckily the children all had a packet just for themselves . I shall definitely
be buying these poppadoms regularly .
Try them out and leave me message saying if they were yummy !
Do follow me for all my latest blogs , recommendations , lifestyle , fashion and healthy tips . Oh yes I also have an opinion on alot of things . read my blogs and know what's on my mind regularly ... thanks .. peace & love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment