Friday, July 29, 2016

6 Gorgeous Reds For #NationalLipstickDay !

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Night, wherever you are in your day. I hope you're smiling!

We all love our  lipstick and how often do we find our lips drying out. Yes lipsticks gives our lips colour and brightens our face but it also protects our lips, gives it moisture and makes us look gorgeous as well.

Red lipstick is definitely a statement wear. If you are looking to turn heads, look sexy and youthful, then red lipstick is the choice for you. I have selected six different shades of red from different brands for you. They go with most skin tones and would suit almost everyone. If you have never tried red lipstick, you should. I have listed the prices and the brands along with where, they are available online or the high street. Happy shopping!



I love red lipstick , it cheers me up , makes me want to smile more and I get lots of compliments , when I am sporting red lips .Try it  , it also gives the appearance of having fuller lips , which is so fashionable right now . No need for silicon :)

1. Nyx Cosmetics Simply Red Lip Cream / 11 Pounds / Nelly.com
2. Lord & Berry Vogue Matte Lipstick - Red / 25 Dollars / Beautybar.com
3. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick / 15 Pounds / Veryexclusive.co.uk
4. Honeybee Gardens Truly Natural Queen Bee Red Lipstick / 13 Dollars / Lulus.com
5. Lips in Temptation / 12 Dollars / Topshop.com
6. Maybeline Lipstick / 6.99 Pounds / ASOS.com

Have an awesome day!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment