Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Kick Back With A Delicious Recipe Of Spicy Shrimp!

Happy Tuesday,

From a tiny corner on this spinning ball of rock that we call earth! It's gloomy every day with more chaos coming from everywhere. Are we ever going to embark upon change for the good of every man and woman not forgetting the children who will inherit the globe. So we have a new PM to be installed tomorrow at No. 10. Mother Theresa (May) she lead us all to the good and enhancement of the nation. Yes, not forgetting that there are jobs to be done. But can she? I am a believer that Good shall come out in the End, though not resting my hopes she is neither Mother nor Savior! We need the likes of Jeremy Corbyn with the common person's interests at heart!

A few lines I have penned just words crying out from my soul !
I tear my heart out, as the rain pours down.
The droplets fall like tears down my face I long to live peacefully deep in slumber, but my head has no pillow, no home.
I reach for nothing, the air around polluted. It stinks and reeks of mold and gas.
The leaves falling from the trees as if it's fall, in summertime the beat, the beat repeats!

I hope you find a reason to smile every day! This delicious recipe I cook up can't help but bring a smile to my face!

Spicy Shrimps!

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan
4 cloves garlic, crushed away from skin
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
24 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails in tact, ask for easy peels at your fish counter
2 teaspoons grill or steak seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Seasoning by McCormick) or coarse salt and pepper
1 lemon, zested and juiced
2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves, a handful

Instructions:
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add extra-virgin olive oil, 2 turns of the pan, garlic, red pepper flakes and shrimp. Season with grill seasoning or salt and pepper and cook shrimp 3 minutes or until just pink. Toss with lemon zest, juice and chopped parsley. Remove shrimp to a serving platter leaving the garlic cloves in the pan.


Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment