Saturday, July 16, 2016

Outfit Inspiration For Sunday!

Happy Saturday,

The weekend is here and the news in the last two days had me glued to the telly, but a few friends told me they were not interested in these events. I can't help but follow all these ghastly things happening. I have children, so I am automatically concerned at the world we have on offer for them. Nice was heartbreaking! I know if I had money for a summer holiday and I was there I would have probably been on that strip with the kids to see the fireworks. Very sad. Although I get surprised when governments say we are going to step up our attack on the terrorists. How about saying we are peaceful and we will not fight them. We shall be vigilant in our own lands and leave the far East to settle themselves! We need to look after our own people and keep the West safe. All these things happening in the world can make people have anxiety and depression. I for one loved to travel but now I don't want to or feel like going anywhere far from where I am. That is really sad, but I don't feel like risking it or take chances. I have children, which is always foremost on my mind.

A few lines of poetry I wrote
Blue seas, never tranquil the surging tide reminiscent of times I played on the sands. Risking my life as I splashed about. No swimming lessons had I ever had, no dolphins to bring me back. Would the waves wash me out to sea and bring my tattered, battered, broken body back.  Renewed with courage and hope to try again. Tomorrow is another day. Sea blue, sea blue. I rest my claim of freedom, a tish-ooo!

I hope you liked that!

Now outfit inspiration for tomorrow, Sunday. If you have a lunch date, church, a barbecue with friends. a movie . Any reason to dress up - this is my choice!

 1. V neck Skater Skirt / 30 pounds / Nelly.com
2. Floral kimono peach / 30 pounds / Johnlewis.com
3. Buckled sandles / 16 dollars / Charlotterusse.com
4. tassel bag / 15 dollars / romwe.com
5. Braided chain strap / 23 dollars / charlotterusse.com
6. Golden hoop earrings / 14 dollars / lastcall.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

1 comment: