Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Casual Fun Sneakers!

Happy Wednesday, it's the last day of the month. How time flies!

I love jogging. Keeping fit is so important for me, although sometimes I wonder why I even bother.  I read somewhere walking and jogging daily adds seven years to your life, lol.. My life is so stressful I could do without the added seven years! ;)
So a lot of people enjoy walking and regularly their only choice of footwear is sneakers. I walk a lot but own only one pair which I never use-- unless I'm running ! I love my heels and platforms. But I have put together some very trendy sneakers and where they are available. Hope you love them.

1. Stan Smith Graphic Sneakers by Adidas / 75 Dollars / Drjays.com
2. Go Jane ZigZag low-top / 10 Dollars / Aeropostale.com
3. Go Jane Woven Pattern /10 Dollars / Aeropostale.com
4. Chained High-top / 34 dollars / gojane.com
5. Champion Leopard / 50 Dollars / forever21.com
6. Solange Suede Classic / 90 Dollars / Puma.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment