Thursday, November 24, 2016

Stylish Satchel Handbags

Happy Thanksgiving! May the good things in life be yours in abundance, that stay with you all year long. Have a wonderful day!

Every girl needs a new handbag. If we all could (yes, me as well) I swear I would have a new bag every month, but since I'm not a rich girl, I make do with two new bags a year and when it's my birthday that's a request to all my friends. A nice bag would make me happy ;) Now I can put together my favourite handbags for you all to see and everyone who can afford to buy handbag, could perhaps get inspired with my selection for this month. Tassels are bang on trend so these are very in and fashionable.
If you thought an animal handbag is just for kids, check out number four it's uber fashionable and trendy, and will make you stand out amongst the crowd. These bags are available online to buy. I have listed the prices and the online shops . Indulge yourself if you can afford it. We only live once and we have the right to feel happy sometimes :)



1. Stone Snakeskin Texture Panel Push Lock Satchel / 20 Pounds / Newlook.com
2. Select Vegan Punched Pushlock Satchel / 30 Pounds / Fashion-conscience.com
3. Suede Fringe Satchel bag / 27 Pounds / Topshop.com
4. Quirky Critter-cal Mass bag / 40 Dollars / Modcloth.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling. 

Love & Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment