Thursday, July 6, 2017

Cocktail Time - Salty Watermelon Frosty!

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are in your day, hope you're smiling a big toothy grin! The weather is giving us all the sunshine and heat we need in the south but the north is just pouring down bucket loads. Still, all we need is some good company, music, nice food, some good drinks, and we have all we need. No point letting the weather get us down!

With the children's school vacations all about to start mid July, we are excited about doing more outdoorsy stuff, get to the park, ride bikes, beach days, pool parties, and loads of badminton. Yes, I love watching tennis but no it's not easy to play. Takes a lot of wrist action and I wish I had enormous strength in them, lol. I could get my wine bottle open without having to rely on anyone downstairs :)

A line I read today which I loved. Wanted to share it with you all. "Life is short. Buy the shoes, drink the wine, order the dessert and kiss the man of your dreams." Definitely my goal in the next couple of weeks. On Big Brother, Izzy was telling Kieran she wanted to go to Marbella for a holiday romance. Yes, a summer romance is nice but you don't need to travel so far for it sometimes the person is not too far from your doorstep. Never give up, don't feel defeated there is somebody for everybody and you will meet your perfect match if you don't settle for less #wordsofwisdom. There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shore line, no matter how many times it is sent away.

With summer here and I have found the most beautiful flavored Vodka "Salty Watermelon" I thought I would share this lovely cocktail recipe for it . Absolutely stunning drink called the Salty Watermelon Frosty.

2 parts Salty Watermelon Vodka
1 part triple sec
1 tsp sugar
Splash of lemon juice
4 large ice cubes



Blend it together and serve.You will love it. If you can't find the Salty Watermelon Vodka try any other flavored Vodka it would work just as well!

Enjoy the cocktail. Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment