Monday, July 24, 2017

Outfit Recommendation & Forgiveness - Can Humans do That?

Happy Sunday!

The schools have closed everyone is in holiday mode, the kids go to bed later, there is more fun in the air and the lucky few are preparing for a little summer break. If you happen to be among those privileged people feel blessed because there are not so many in the UK who can afford a break. Day trips, a few days at the beach or even Center Parks is a great destination for any young family.

On a Sunday, I like to go a little religious and say a few words on the topic. My theme today would be forgiveness. How often do we actually forgive? Many dishonestly would say I forgive easily but put to the test, I doubt many would come out roses. Forgiveness is a very important part of growing as a person. We want to be able to allow our life to have more love in it than showing hate to everyone. As an Aries, I mostly feel passionate about things, especially if it's somebody I like. Aries also have an impulsive streak. Today what touched my heart was a gesture from someone I was not expecting. Normally if you make a wrong move say something inappropriate you can be certain you will get unfriended, blocked etc. So today after, I said something maybe I shouldn't have, the person, did nothing at all. That is the most benevolent gesture I have ever seen in my life. Forgiveness, he did not choose to punish me and banish me to hell. No we all need to learn something from this. Don't be hasty if we like somebody and have chosen to be friends with them, a little kind gesture will not go amiss. We teach others that we can forgive, and be a bigger person. It was so extraordinary, because I have never ever experienced somebody overlooking something I have done before, something like this, an enormously kind gesture, forgiveness for what I had done. God bless the person abundantly. I try everyday in my life to do things with kindness and generosity but sometimes as humans we fail. It's nice to see one kind person does exist. So please people forgiveness is not hard, try and show it more we do have the capacity to forgive, if we want. Thank you.

A summer outfit recommendation if you are planning to go on a day trip to a theme park, or a funfair ...some inspiration. Hope you like my choice.


1. floral flower frayed denim shorts / 13 euros / Rosegal.com
2. sleeve button up striped blouse / 30 dollars / zaful.com
3. white gladiator sandals / 20 pounds / gojane.com
4. bloom pastal backpack / 25 euros / Pbteen.com
5. Kesha sunglasses / 40 pounds / smartbuyglasses.com

A quote on forgiveness "Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is. " Marianne Williamson.

Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment