Saturday, July 1, 2017

Stylish Summer Dresses!

Happy Saturday!

So with Summer in the air, dresses are high fashion. I have chosen the prettiest to inspire you if you are thinking of expanding your wardrobe. Dresses can always be dressed up with heels or kept simple with flats on a day out shopping with the friends or a lunch date!

All these selections are available online and I have listed them below:

1. Floral Dress / 19 pounds / thehut.com
2. Skater Dress / 35 pounds / Vestry.com
3. Pencil Dress / 48 dollars / Missselfridge.com
4. Scoop Neck Dress / 16 dollars / Rosegal.com

A quote from Carrie Bradshaw which is a favorite of mine (Yes, I am a big Sex and The City fan!) is, ''I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet.'' I love that!!

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment