Sunday, January 6, 2019

Gorgeous Shoe Recommendations All On Sale !

Happy Sunday !

New Year fashion 2019, the January sales are on and who can pass up on that ! I love the sales and here are my favourite shoes all up on the Sales at ASOS . Check them out my Favs , these recommendations I guarantee you will love them .

No 1 ASOS design Dare Chunky trainers are beautiful . They have a rainbow sheen and will go wonderfully well with leggings , tracksuit bottoms or a nice long skirt to the local . At 24 pounds down from 40 it's a bargain . I love them .
ASOS DESIGN Dare chunky trainers

No 2 London Rebel Silver Stud Mid heel Over Knee Boot is stunning and will keep your legs warm with the very cold weather bothering us all . Winter can just fuck off soon :) Down from 75 pounds to 27 it is a very good investment and you will definitely get your money's worth . I love the detail on the heel makes it look slightly more elegant .
 London Rebel Silver Stud Mid Heel Over Knee Boot

No 3 This New Look Cross Strap Pointed Court is a classic looking shoe . In an almost nude colour it can be paired with almost any colour outfit and will look expensive and stand out . At only 11.50 it's a shoe you can't go wrong with . I absolutely adore them .
 New Look Cross Strap Pointed Court

No 4 London Rebel Chunky Buckle Boots is down from 60 pounds to 16 !! I think somebody from any age can honestly rock them from 15 to 50 young or old will look ready to say No Messin With Me :) They are strong soled and give your feet good support in the rain snow ice whatever ! You could rock them in summer as well with a cool short dress or denim shorts . I say not worth passing up . Another one I love !
London Rebel chunky buckle boots

Last at No 5 Converse Chuck 70 hi Vintage Canvas Blue trainers caught my eye as I scanned the page . If you are a vintage lovin gal who can rock some old styles , this converse is ideal for you . Rock them with white jeans , leggings and a sweatshirt you will look so cool . The sky blue colour will draw attention and you will feel like Cinderella . Another one I love . Down from 75 pounds to 37.50 , worth every penny :)
Converse Chuck 70 hi vintage canvas blue trainers

Hope you loved everyone of my choices . Have an awesome day and keep smiling !

Love & Peace

2 comments: