Saturday, November 22, 2014

My Son's birthday today , Woo Hoo !! Let's talk about the birth ;)

Hello Everyone who's reading this blog of mine and taking time out from your weekend  , to hear a little something from me :)
I am very happy today it's my little baby boy's birthday .. So hip hip hurrah son and I hope I give him a really good birthday and he's happy and satisfied , that Mum made his day great . I am planning a full day with gifts , breakfast at Frankie & Bennie's .. A trip to the cinema and a lavish dinner cooked by myself . He will be happy I'm sure  my 2 daughter's are also excited , about their brother's birthday .
He knows how much  I love him and cherish him . All us mum's love our children so much , words can't express our love . I was doubly  happy to have him .I already had my daughter when I was very young and longed to have another baby , so she wouldn't be alone . But how often are our wishes granted upon our demand ? No the years ticked by and they didn't fly like they do today ... No they slowly dragged along and it was almost 10 years before quite by accident I discovered I  was pregnant . Words could not express my joy at this long awaited event . I had chosen his name by the time I was 20 weeks along . I bought all these lovely clothes decorated the nursery and I just awaited the birth . I wasn't too worried about it because I already had a daughter , so I knew what it was all about . She was a surprisingly easy birth ,not without pain but we don't expect it to be easy especially if it's being pushed out from the vagina ,lol . No I didn't have any pain relief , gas /air nothing it was all a natural childbirth  because in Holland , No pain relief is given ...
So with a second birth due I was cool , I am a person who focuses on the joy of the baby and think , okay it's paining now but tomorrow it will be fine .The birth was something I will never forget , but it was all so worth it . The morning of the 23 rd my labour was full blown .. it started at night but I hung on till I knew okay now  it's bad . So the mid wife came along checked me out I was open 7 cms . So we hurried up to the hospital and the pain was intense and I was completely dilated  I was pushing and pushing but my son was not coming out .. It was horrendous , after a couple of hours of pushing the head gynecologist was called in and it was decided they would suck him out with a vacuum pump , it is the most painful thing in the world . My daughter had to leave the room because they thought it was not something she should see ,when they sucked him out . My bundle of joy was so worth all my pain and agony .  He is the most delightful , sweetest boy I know . Very respectful ,very intelligent and makes me smile everyday . I love my son Hunter very much and I am delighted God blessed me with such a lovely child . He's going to be 9 years old tomorrow and I am so proud of  him .
Happy Birthday Son :)
Thank you all so much for reading this and my experience of the birth . It didn't scare me , because a year later I was expecting my 3 rd child and the mid wife fell off her chair , Aren't you terrified she asked me ?? No I said , three children was what I always wanted and dreamed of since I was a young girl and  I am happy God has granted me my wish . I am very blessed with my 3 children , they are the most precious things to happen to me . To come into my life make it meaning full , the hugs the smiles , the I love you Mum , you are the best cook , makes me so happy to be able to share my life and love with them . God truly blessed me the day they were born .
Thanks once again for reading this and have a happy and holy Sunday guys .. Bye xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment