Thursday, November 12, 2015

Friday Outfit Inspiration !!

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are in your day a cheery hello from me :)
I just finished watching an incredible movie , one I never grow tired of seeing every few years . It is a modern day classic , although it's now made a good few years ago and I was just marveling at how young Kevin Costner looks in it !! Yes it's "Robin Hood , Prince of Thieves "such a wonderful  movie and def. one of my favourites .
I just stopped to think ,we desperately need a modern day Robin Hood in these hard days ,with all the poverty in this country and the situation getting worse all the time , the evil  sheriff of Nottingham somehow reminds me of our " wonderful " PM and his mates ruining the Country , lol ...
Back to  the movie , I love it , for the wonderful dialogue and especially the role of Morgen Freeman as Azeem ( the Painted Man ) I think this is the best version of Robin Hood ever made and a classic theme song to boot ! Now I just have to see Sherwood forest with my own two eyes .. never been there :(  I wonder how many people who live in England almost their whole life and have never seen parts of it , such a shame must be the lack of money everyone has, so we can't travel and see the Country we live in . Truly the world sucks , but I'm still taking it a day at a time :)
But on to fashion ideas and a selection of outfit , to brighten your Friday . A trendy bag can be an eye-catching piece . Choose something completely different to turn heads and notice you . Do you love the Cat bag ? Carry it with  you , and you will certainly be the Cat's whiskers , I promise !!
The printed blouse with a bow around the neck is currently very fashionable . All the items and where they are available online is listed below .

1. Long sleeve wool coat / 40 dollars / Chicnova.com
2. Poppy print boho / 35 dollars / Dorothyperkins.com
3. Ripped skinny jeans / 25 pounds / Quizclothing.co.uk
4. vintage tess platform pump / 40 dollars / Dsw.com
5. Cat clutch / 30 pounds / Selfridges.com
6. Cat ears knit beanie / Pinterest.com

Have an awesome day and whatever you do never stop smiling . A wonderful quote I read the other day by Oscar Wilde  and I want to share it with you all " We are all in the gutter , but some of us are looking at the stars " how true .. even if it is with a glass of wine ;)

Keep smiling ... Love & Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment