Thursday, November 5, 2015

Outfit Inspiration :)

Happy Thursday !!
A splendid outfit to inspire you to choose for Friday ... let the weekend begin !! Although today with all the celebration and fireworks lighting up the sky , you would have thought it's New Year's Eve , lol !!  It  started as dusk began to fall around four and continued  till about nine thirty in the night here . It was Guy Fawkes day or Bonfire Night here in the UK and the candied apples were sold everywhere , at one pound fifty per apple to buy , I decided it was cheaper to make my OWN !!The fireworks were great and it was an awesome evening I am tired , now :)

But here is the pretty outfit and I hope you love my selection , to inspire you as much as I do :)
 1. High waist round denim shorts / 26 AUD / Allyfashion.com
2. Tights spots / 4.99 dollars / Amazon.com
3. Top with lace / 20 pounds / hm.com
4. Chunky platform boots / 40 dollars / Romwe.com
5. Buxton burgundy clutch wallet / 24 dollars / Luxurydivas.com
6. Black tassel floppy hat / 9.99 pounds / Newlook.com

A beautiful quote I read today and wanted to share with you , to inspire all budding writers to write from the heart and say what you need too .  " You own everything that happened to you . Tell your stories . If people wanted you to write warmly about them , they should've behaved better "  -- Anne Lamott , from Bird by Bird : Some Instructions on Writing and Life !

Keep Smiling .. Love & Peace xx

2 comments:

  1. Just beginning wardrobe...think I'd like the tights, and the top. Move on from there probably a bit slowly. I like what I see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beginning wardrobe...think I'd like the tights, and the top. Move on from there probably a bit slowly. I like what I see!

    ReplyDelete