Friday, November 20, 2015

My Friday Post .. Little Talk !!

Happy Friday !!

The days are getting shorter and winter feels like it has finally arrived as the heating must now be switched on and the kids need to wear a hat outdoors and hot chocolate with marshmallows is always the favourite drink after school ! The evenings are spent indoors and telly seems to be your best friend . If  the highlight of  the end  of the year is the same programme for you as it is for me then we have alot in common , no I'm kidding ;) but " I'm A Celebrity ,Get Me Out Of Here " is very entertaining and I hate missing any episode . It's always a joy to see people struggle , especially as they have so much more comforts , than common people . Yes they have to  eat and drink gross stuff , camel penis , bulls testicles ... Have snakes crawl over them get buried in a pit with thousand of cockroaches , and other creepy crawlies  yes it's fun to watch . They do get paid a hefty fee to go into the jungle , but it's easy to forget as they struggle everyday like us Common people , lol , with all our everyday hardships .. They can't cope with a diet of rice and beans , lol ..shows you how spoilt and indulged people have become .. I love my rice and beans and can't live without it , perhaps a little spice with it would be an added bonus . Spencer seems to have disappeared out of the series after just three days nobody said why and none of the celebrities are talking about it , seems suspicious , did he get kicked out ?? Although some rumor says  health issues ?? He seems like a fit young man , but every year  there will  be one person ( celebrity) who will take the fat check and run ..  wish I had the opportunity at a fat bit of cash :)
Lady C has been a stand out for me  , and although I have known who she was , all my life ,whereas a lot of  people did not even know of her . I did , as I have read all her books on Princess Diana , who I have always admired . Lady C , has taken on the tasks and challenges very well . She is outspoken and unusual all at the same time making her compelling to watch ! She has come through alot in her life , and I am always impressed with people who make it through life facing challenges and overcoming them . And No Caitlyn Jenner does not fall into this category . I was not impressed with her getting the Woman Of the Year Award ! Yes I looked up to Bruce Jenner for all  his achievements and the wonderful father he was to his children . Being a Woman takes a lot more than finding the right dress to wear ( like he suggested ) It's about fighting against discrimination , being the weaker sex  ,  not being able to find a partner because you are too old and not sexy enough , because old rich men only want young women . Yes what does Caitlyn know about all that .. not too begin with child birth , periods , mood swings and when that dreaded menopause will begin ... what the hell is  going to happen ?? My Mum is dead and I never asked her how it was for her , I only have the internet to go on .. like alot of other women !
Oh Yes , Susannah's big granny pants on " I'm a Celebrity " were very unfashionable  . A brave woman to show them off ,  and she's supposed to be the What to Wear guru .. I had to laugh ! Never go for flesh coloured granny undies , if you plan on revealing your underwear , for anyone to see . Go for something eye-catching , bikini hipsters .. now that's fashionable !
Enjoy your weekend and Keep smiling ..

Love & Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment