Thursday, January 19, 2017

4 Stylish Winter Jackets!

Happy Thursday!

Winter jackets! It's getting colder here in England and although temperatures are nothing like that of mainland Europe, it's still pretty chilly now. The style of jackets from the 50s and 60s is what I would have once upon a time called 'old fashioned'. But trends come and go, with a little modern twist and color it's so up to date. I could eat my words when I remember now, how I once told my mother those styles are so old fashioned knowing how much I loved 80s / 90s chic, lol  :)


1. Front pockets khaki coat / 25 dollars / Shein.com
2. Lapel ipper khaki jacket / 50 dollars / Romwe.com
3. Long sleeve pocket trench coat / 31 dollars / Zaful.com
4. Red long sleeve loose woolen coat / 50 dollars / Victoriaswing.com

All the prices and the online shops are listed. There, you can find these gorgeous styles and more. Happy browsing!

I just want to share with you guys an inspirational quote from John F. Kennedy which always inspires me everyday. "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Let's make everyday matter, no matter how difficult. We will make it through!

Have a great day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment