Friday, January 27, 2017

Consistency, Enlightenment, and Peace & Love

Happy Friday!

The Weekend is here and it's Chinese New Year! ''Gong Hei Fat Choy!'' That's Mandarin for Happy New Year. New Year's is always a time for new beginnings, so it's a time to celebrate. No, I'm not Chinese but I have some Chinese friends and I grew up not too far from China Town. I love Chinese food but not the fact that everything's made in China, lol. Maybe things will change soon and China won't dominate the market. It's the year of the rooster and that always has been a lucky year for me, so onwards and upwards!
Today Theresa May met President Trump, I was very surprised at how quick she made her way to see him especially as openly people dislike Trump here in the UK and the media is so un-supportive of him, yet Mrs. May keeps singing about a special relationship! Everyone seems to want Brexit, yet the excitement about sending an act to Eurovision today has me wondering, has the nation gone two-faced? The world seems to make me sad. I love consistent people.  We need to show ourselves to be strong and stick by our beliefs. It's what I admire in Trump. We should say what we believe and stick with it. The UK needs to stand together with Europe. The immigration that seems to trouble everyone is not the people from Europe but the ones coming from outside of Europe who then seem to bring their entire village and customs. If Donald Trump said parts of London are unsafe, let me say I'm afraid to go to London myself, it doesn't have the safest reputation. We need to learn to put our priorities in order and have a life plan. We should not aimlessly ramble through life. I wish more people would give meditation a go. Peacefully allowing yourself to think will bring you inner peace and inspiration. Buddha sat under the Bodhi tree (peepal tree) and attained enlightenment. Let's make it our goal this year.



Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment