Monday, May 2, 2016

Life Is short... Summer Sandals

Bank Holiday Monday. It was a time of enjoyment, fun, and very good weather. Leicester even became champions of the land! An incredible feat. The first time in 130 years they have done what nobody imagined. Congratulations, Leicester!

Then my day was winding up and with a nice glass of wine and some telly to enjoy and as I looked on my laptop, I see the news that Britain's greatest ever astrologer Jonathan Cainer has passed away! I am deeply saddened and as I read through the report I couldn't help but brush away tears. This year has stolen another shining-star to join the others in Heaven. And has left us with gaping holes. Jonathan has still left a lot of predictions and forecasts which will be published and which I look forward to reading. I have always been a big fan of Jonathan Cainer. A kind and generous man. My condolences to his family & children. A very proud grand-pa he was as well. My thoughts and prayers #RIPJonathan. You will be greatly missed! Jonathan will never be forgotten, as his nephew Oscar will continue and take over his work.

I had planned to do this blog with a election of summer sandals to inspire you, when you hit the shops. So I will still put them here and hope you like them as much as I do.

 
1. Sandal with fringe / 25 dollars / Hm.com
2. Sandal / 20 dollars / Hm.com
3. White sandal / 50 dollars / Aeropostale.com
4. Women's beach sandals / 45 dollars / Billabong.com
5. Seas the day sandals / 50 dollars / Billabong.com

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment