Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Is Special :)

Happy Sunday & Happy Mother's day!

All around the world it was a very special day.. Yes, Mother's day. Because if it was not for a ''woman'' our population would not be there! So we bring the next generation into the world and we nurture them, in return there is one day in the year when we are honoured with flowers, cards, gifts and told how much we mean to everyone. Our children make cards and often buy us gifts. Yes, it's also a time when we think of our own mother's, as we are grown adults we now realise how important our mother was for us! I remembered my Mum and how she was never far from me to hear my every thought, moan, and happiness. I miss her every day and I miss her most today when I see all my friends posts photos of their Mums on FB!

My Mum passed away too soon at barely 60 years old she was gone! Just last week, Jonathan Cainer passed away suddenly at 58, so my Mum had two extra years on him.. I should feel lucky she had all that time! I don't know why I miss Jonathan Cainer as much as I miss my Mum. Maybe because I read his advice every day and it was always relevant to me. I valued all the little things he said. I remember one time reading, ''No matter how bad things get, you will get by and it'll get better.'' It's something my Mum would say! Anyone else would not be bothered to lend a hand or even bother to reply!

''I wish I could tell my mum, I said a little prayer for you. To tell the Lord, thank you for blessing me with you. For all your love and care and the close laughter, joy we shared all through the years. You were there now through you live miles away. With Jesus in Heaven, yet in my heart - you stay. Never far in prayer, I hear you say stay strong, tomorrow is a new day. I will always be by your side. Lift your head, everything will be fine. My Mum was my best friend. Thank you Lord, although I'm scared to walk alone with no hand to hold. I will make it, until I'm dead. I will look up and count the stars and hope for blessings you will shower ahead. Let the sun shine through every smile I see. In my children, and their love for me.''

I hope you enjoyed reading these few lines of poetry that I wrote. Keep smiling and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. And it was not the ''knock out'' Amir Khan got yesterday in the boxing match! Hope he recovered from it, they were still sweeping up the pieces he left all over the ring long into the morning lol :)

Stay blessed and love your Mum - you only have one!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment