Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Slogan T-Shirts.. Fashion Essential!

Happy Wednesday!

Only I'm just seeing the 10 PM news as I write my blog and I'm seeing wild fires in Canada (Alberta!)  how is this possible? Ninety-thousand people evacuated! Isn't Canada cold? It's not even summer how is this possible? I'm gobsmacked. Have I teleported to the future when there is global warming and the world is hot and wild fires are breaking out? Hmm. The world is changing into an unrecognisable place?

Maybe my choice of slogan t-shirts for today is suitable for the mood of the world! We all need to make a stand, be vocal and make changes. If you could wear a slogan t-shire, what would it be? Hope you like my choice of t-shirts.

1. I liked unicorns before they were cool T-shirt / 6 pounds / Newlook.com
2. Wifi tank top / 16 AUD / Allyfashion.com
3. Graphic tee liquid sunshine / 14 dollars / Etsy.com
4. Movie quotes tee / 28 dollars / Etsy.com

A little quote which always inspires me is ''I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.'' - Jimmy Dean.

Okay, blue skies and a promise of 22 degrees sounds good so these t-shirts will be pretty awesome to expand your wardrobe. So if you keep buying new stuff remember to also get rid of old stuff you are not using anymore. If you haven't used it for over two years, it's time to donate it to a charity shop. Maybe someone else will love it and wear it with pride.

Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment