Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Style ... Simple and Stylish :)

It's Friday , time to get fashionable yet keep it low-key !

Time to kick back , have friends over or just go out , to have a drink and catch-up . Find it hard selecting your Friday outfit ?

This is my Friday style . A long floaty skirt , black and white flower print . Very trendy at the moment . Bought from Primark . A black sweater with gold buttons for detail , from H&M. Some big gold earrings from Forever 21 . It's the only accessory ( notice ) you want to keep it simple yet stylish . Slingback sandles from Diechmanns . A small black bag from Claire's .





Follow me here on sabrinanewwavevoice.blogspot.com
For all my fashion photos , latest blogs on current affairs , lifestyle , cookery , Royalty , health and loads more . Follow me , and I will follow you back .. thanks
Have a wonderful weekend and keep smiling :)

Love & Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment