Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Peanut Butter Honey Muffins .. They Are Delicious :)

It's May and the sun should be out and no cold winds should be blowing .  But it's been so cold and windy these last few days . I'm still wearing my winter coat , my feet are toasty in some nice socks but I can't stop dreaming about the warm days to arrive , lol ... Hope they come soon :)


When it's cold , you can't help getting hungry and what we all love to have at home with a nice warm cup of tea is some delicious muffins . I am not a fan of baking and making complicated cakes etc but this recipe for Peanut Butter Honey Muffins are so easy , even I can execute it to perfection . So I thought I'd share this recipe with you all that I've been using for years !!

Ingredients

275 gms self raising flour
50 gms oats
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 eggs
100 gms runny honey
2 bananas mashed
100 gms peanut butter
50 gms butter melted
200 ml. milk

Preheat the oven to 190 degrees ( gas ) for ten minutes . Line a muffin tray with 12 paper muffin cups .
In a large bowl mix the flour , oats , baking powder and set aside .
In another bowl beat the eggs ,and then gently beat in the honey , the mashed bananas ,peanut butter , melted butter and milk . You will end up with a gloppy liquid .
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients . tip in the wet ingredients and quickly combine . Don't over-mix .
Spoon the mixture into muffin cases and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the tops are golden brown .
Set aside to cool and they are ready to eat . Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment