Friday, May 8, 2015

Product Recommendation , Eyeliner :)

Every girl /woman knows how important an eyeliner is ..
We enhance our eyes ,it makes us look sexy and bright eyed . Somehow we don't feel naked without eyeliner .
I am always on the lookout for a good eye pencil that doesn't cost too much , is soft and creamy so I can easily draw the line above and below my eyes , without pulling or stretching the eyelid . I don't want my eyelids to get saggy because everyday I have to stretch the skin to draw a line over my eyes .
This fantastic eyeliner pencil , Intense colour in Jet Black is from MUA , Makeup Academy . It is available from Superdrug and costs only a pound :)
It comes in a range of colours and is super good quality .
I recommend
you try out this beauty product . You will not regret it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment