Sunday, May 10, 2015

Get The Look ...Heisenberg :)

Happy Mother's Day :)

If you are like me , you would love watching telly . I am a huge fan of American Drama series and I absolutely love "Breaking Bad " .. seriously is there anything better ? He's so badass and Jesse is the best .. What a great team !

I have only just started watching the series and I am glued . I have just finished series 3 in a matter of a week . I'm glad I waited for the whole Five series to END in the USA , before I started watching it here . It's just too exciting to wait almost a year before the new series starts , lol ..

So if your a fan of Breaking Bad ,you would know exactly what this T/Shirt is about .. I absolutely love it .. If you love it too , its available from Primark  now on discount from 8 pounds  to 3 pounds a bargain . My Mother's Day gift from the kids .. they know what I like :)
 Have a great day and keep smiling !!

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment