Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day All Over The World , Why The Hell Not Here ??

Why or Why does the UK celebrate Mother's Day in March ? Now when the world is celebrating , and all my friends are doing something special for Mother's Day , I will be NOT :((
How sad is this ? No extra special things available or chocolates on discount or nice bouquets of flowers to purchase in the shops , so I can't celebrate , what on earth could I get myself  , not even a card :(
Anyways , my heart still feels like May is originally Mother's Day and I can't help think of my dear MUM as tomorrow almost knocks on the door !!
So I wrote a special poem with thoughts about my Mum . It can apply to every woman who's a Mum , we all have one common goal ..it's our children who we love dearest .

When God created this wonderful world ,
He made the stars,  the sea , the earth .
He was not done until he could ,
create one more thing , which would be overall good !
But what was that blessing ,he had in store ?
It was a mother , to love you and care for you till the end of the earth !
So you would never walk alone ..
A Mother's love ,goes the extra mile
Just to make sure you smile .
She'd work so hard , to make your house your home .
She will teach you , guide you and stay by your side .
she will lend her helping hand ,
till you can stand up tall .
She will pick you up , when you are down ,
She's one loyal friend , who will stick around .
She will always keep her word, she listens well ..
She's one person who never will tell ,
your secrets , your hopes , your sorrows your hell .
She will not poke or pry , but stand quietly by your side
giving you calm in stormy seas .
A Mum can be strong , for someone to lean on ,
I light up as I think of you Mum ,
I have no choice , I wish I had a tape of your voice .
I'm so glad God chose you for me ,
Deep inside I know you still walk with me ,
By my side , you hold my hand and give me strength ,
and hope and love ..
Although you are not here in body and flesh
I feel your presence , everyday in smile and laugh
in my own reflection I see
A face and hand so like you in me !!
My Guardian angel , it's my Mum for me !
Thank you Mum , for everything you did for me ,
I'm sorry if I never said it  before ..
I Love you Mum  and I will Miss you
For evermore ...

Kisses to heaven , for my Mum Joan and a kiss from each of my three children , who she loved so much . We will never forget you . Thank you for being you .

Have an awesome day tomorrow everyone , and even if you're in the UK , Happy Mother's Day .
Rest of the world , your Mum loves you like No One else ever will ... don't forget it !!
Happy Mother's Day :)

Love & Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment