Thursday, August 11, 2016

Gorgeous Wedding Dresses to Inspire You!

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening / Night, wherever you are in your day. I hope you are smiling a big grin from ear to ear!

Team GB are doing so well. I can't help grinning from ear to ear. They have just got GOLD in the team sprint (cycling) in the velodrome. I am so impressed, it is so inspiring for my young son who now also wants a gold medal at the Olympics. Mum, how do you get to go to the Olympics? I was just filling him in on how it all happens. Big congratulations to all the GB athletes who work so hard to achieve for their country. It's also thanks to all the government funding and the lottery funding who allow these athletes to train and not have to go out and work full time jobs in order to attain so many medals for Great Britain. Every medal makes me very proud! Well done GB! ♥

Today I want to blog about wedding dresses I know Pippa (The Duchess of Cambridge's sister), has just got engaged and everyone has been wondering what kind of dress she'd choose. For starters she should choose something completely different from her sister! But no recommendations from me for her! My personal favorites, the two dresses I have put up for any girl planning her wedding and thinking about a dress. Something a bit old fashioned is spot on for a modern day wedding. Always keep it a bit simple but with detail like lace will set you apart from the rest of the brides! Do not go for strapless it is so yesterday and about two million other brides have gone for that style. It's very dull and boring! It's also what what guest expects a bride to be wearing! My personal choice would be to reveal a lot of back and it's so very sexy because as you walk up the aisle and stand with your back to your audience at church as you say your vows it is you who will wow the crowd by showing your back! Make that the new awesome style of the coming years.


1. White and ivory high neckline long sleeve / 879 dollars / Newyorkdress.com
2. Lace Trim Maxi wedding dress / 114 dollars / Asos.com

Have an an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment