Saturday, August 13, 2016

One Pair of Boots, 3 Great Outfits!

Happy Saturday!

Everybody loves a pair of black boots and I don't think there is anybody who doesn't have a pair. My favorite pair has some embroidery at the top. It's very unique because I know it was a one off piece I bought from Italy. I love it and wear it to death. Here I have featured a pair of boots available at the shop, which is super cute and I have styled it with three different outfits to give you an idea on some different styles with a pair of black boots. I personally love floral and rock chic, they are my two personal favorites which I rock depending on how I feel when I wake up.



1. Black boots / 69 AUD / Yoins.com
2. Green floral panel dress / 20 pounds / Newlook.com
3. Golden crystal statement choker / 15 dollar / Choies.com
4. Bracelet set / 8.48 dollars / Buckle.com
5. Black stripe romper / 22 dollar / Rotita.com
6. Dip dye faux fur vest / 48 dollars / Chicwish.com
7. Feather choker / 5.30 pounds / Lamoda.co.uk
8. floral skater skirt / 12 pounds / Boohoo.com
9. crop tank top / 10 dollars / Makemechic.com
10. Textured clutch / 16 pounds / Nelly.com

A particular fashion quote from Alexander Wang which I love, thought I'd share it with you: ''Anyone can get dressed up and glamorous but it is how people dress in their days off that are the most intriguing.''

So whatever you do, don't go sloppy. Keep it stylish even possible in flats. focus on a stylish hair-do and some super slick red lippy!

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment