Saturday, August 27, 2016

The Battle of Truth vs Lies - Lies Wins. Truth Gains You No Friends

Happy Saturday,

I just finished reading a piece on ''why the truth hurts and it's so hard to take.'' I have always been way forthright and honest with all my opinions if someone asked I only ever gave the truth but in today's society invariably you will be left with no friends and hardly anyone will want to speak to you if you give the truth. So over the last year or so I have learnt to speak less and not speak the truth or give an opinion Today's society is very fake with no morals, do as you please and no love or respect for anyone. So it's far better to believe in a manner that society now dedicates. In other words better be fake. The truth seems to hurt everyone and people live in denial their whole lives, often in their last years a sense of a wasted life wakes them up and striving for sudden goodness. Somehow to redeem themselves takes over their day to day living.
An example of three people who somehow couldn't take any truth turn their back. One was a good friend and just over a photo where he had been at a shooting practice and I remarked the holes seemed like in the wrong places was met with such anger, he never spoke to me again. Then there was my cousin and apparently saying something about virginity angered her so much, she never spoke to me again. And it's a pity because I liked my cousin a lot! Then there was a girl-friend who I knew many years since school. I thought I could speak my mind with her but apparently after she be-friended my brother (who I have no contact with) and started giving him 'likes' etc on Facebook and I told her it hurt me and I was upset since I thought she was my friend and had loyalty to me. But apparently loyalty also doesn't exist and she wanted to be friends with everyone so that was the end of that friendship. Speak the truth at your peril. The world is now a dark cloud of lies, deceit, unjustness, and a class divide between rich and poor.. Then there is Ryan Lochte making up such a story about being held at gun point! How did he think he'd get away with it, everywhere in the world CCTV cameras exist. So shameful! But that is a lot of people everywhere. I have learnt to hold my tongue and allow the truth to be swept away although for me it's very hard and I'm struggling with living in this fake, horrible world. We need changes and quick! More love & peace, more money for everyone and most of all understanding for every single person in depression, despair, hard times, homelessness, etc. etc. Do more and the world will get better.

Keep smiling and have an awesome day.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment