Monday, August 1, 2016

Pretty Summer Blouses!

Happy Monday!

Beautiful Blouses to add colour and glamour to your wardrobe . Almost everyday , every woman's first thought is what am I going to wear ?
My advice is get at least a couple of new blouses every season and switch them around . Wear them over jeans , skirts , jeggings ,leggings , maxi skirts or denim shorts . So you give the appearance of having a lot of outfits but in truth you are being fashion savvy and getting the best out of a few items .
Some of my favourite blouses would be in bright colours or I would go for darker tones depending on how I feel . Bright colours show your fun , happy disposition but if your feeling grumpy by all means get the black and browns out . One thing to be proud about is not deny yourself your feelings . It is quite okay to be happy and it's equally okay to be sad and cry . Nobody is happy at all times . We are human beings  and we have emotions . If you don't allow your feelings to show you are going to be emotionally unhappy and it's a big weighty burden to carry around . Very often , if I don't like something , I don't hesitate to express my feelings , so I feel better and I can continue with my day without letting it fester .



1. Blouse with tie / 25 pounds / Hm.com
2. Poppy print boho blouse / 26 pounds / Dorothyperkins.com
3. Chicwish Kiss me bow in grey / 42 dollars / Chicwish.com
4. Floral off-shoulder flare sleeve chiffon / 14 dollars / Choies.com
5. Yazzmin Crochet Tassel trim crop / 16 dollars / Boohoo.com
6. Crepe Bardot blouse / 26 pounds / Glamorous.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment