Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Beautiful Flowered & Patterned Trousers/Leggings!

Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to feature flowered trousers/leggings in my blog. I particularly love flowered trousers/leggings and sport them often. They are comfortable and very attractive. Not only do they show off your figure, but no point in hiding a beautiful booty. No matter what size your booty is, I say flaunt it!


1. Floral print trousers / 12 pounds / Johnlewis.com
2. windowpane trousers / 32 CAD / Nordstrom.com
3. Tropical wide leg / 21 dollars / Missselfridge.com

I was very pleased to see the Duchess of Cambridge a few days ago wearing some flowered trousers. Although some of the comments about them were very unkindly, I must say Catherine has remarkable taste and yes, people do wear flowered of pattern leggings/trousers. If I remember correctly, the beautiful, fashionable Princess Diana also sported them a couple of times! Princess Diana will always be remembered by me for her elegance, style, compassion, and family orientation. She will always be a Queen in my book. Queen of people's hearts like she wanted. Nobody has forgotten her even though this last week it was 19 years ago that she passed away. Camilla may think she can rise above all the deceit and pain she caused Princess Diana but Diana had class and a way with the people that was genuine. She had problems, but that made her so like one of us. Prince Charles certainly didn't help, by turning his attention away from her. There are people in this world who need to be loved and are needy for affection (nothing wrong with it!) But Camilla did all she could to get what she wanted. No the British people will never accept her as their queen. Sorry Charles! Wallis Simpson, another selfish woman, did all she could and almost destroyed the monarchy. I look forward to the day when Charles is crowned and Camilla remains the Duchess, or better, he should pass the crown over to William, Although I think he waited too long to pas up his chance of taking the throne!

Long live the Queen Elizabeth, who is doing such a great job!

Have an awesome day and keep smiling.

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment