Monday, September 5, 2016

Outfit Inspiration: Trouser Suit !

Happy Monday,

Today's outfit inspiration is a trouser suit. It's very smart looking and if you have any business to attend to or if you work in an office environment it's very suitable. I have added accessories so it could be worn for any occasion.  A chic lunch, dinner appointment, or a nice date!

I was inspired to put together a suit after seeing our PM at the G20 summit in China. Her trouser suit was so bland and more masculine in cut (very unsuitable for a woman). Flared trousers are very in style and you don't necessarily need to wear a matching jacket. Go for a little contrast which sets you apart in style and trend. Hope you like my selection.

 1. Split front trousers / 35 pounds / johnlewis.com
2. Strappy heels clear / 30 pounds / ego.co.uk
3. White contrast zip blazer / 29 euro / withchic.com
4. Pinstripe kinomo top / 30 dollars / renttherunway.com
5. plated flower statement choker / 6.23 AUD / newchic.com
6. rhinestone watch / 35 dollars / Lanebryant.com

In other news, Poldark was every bit as exciting as I hoped. (Spoilers ahead). It had me glued to the telly as it ended with Francis putting the gun to his head. I don't think he actually manages to get it done (commit suicide). Because in the original book, Francis drowns in the mines. I wonder if they will keep the series true to the novel!
The MP's of the country always have some extra activity on the side to get themselves into trouble! Keith Vaz, the MP should resign immediately. And disappear from the public eye. The sleaze bag has no shame. A married man with two children hiring male prostitutes , for sexual gratification, I am so appalled! What is it with these men? His wife managed to look sheepish walking out of their house today with her husband (looks like she's standing by him, lol!) On the other hand, I guess she's sticking with him because he has money. It's hard being a single mum and having responsibilities. (I should know.. hm). Maybe I should take a two timing git if I could have someone share my responsibilities. lol.

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment