Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Slogan Sweatshirts For Autumnal Weather!

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was the much awaited first debate of the presidential candidates and everyone has a different opinion on who won! Only in Trump world it's like ''F**k the future of democracy & the world, I'm gonna use my closing seconds to diss Rosie O'Donnell.'' Yes that happened. I have a better temperament than her (Yes it became a comedy show) One was preparing for the white house another to go on the Sean Hannity show. Yes, ask Sean Hannity! Will somebody call Sean! We all need to call Sean , and go to his country club because we all love him (Trump) See!
Here on this side of the pond, Jeremy gave his interview and I was so impressed. He will do wonders for the UK. Improve the state of the hospitals, the people etc. After all Brexit was the people's rebellion it was not about Europeans but the state of the wages, the cuts made, the suffering of the disabled, austerity. Jeremy Corbyn will make the difference. Mark my words! Wars are not the answers. Peace & love! Today I feel strongly about issues on both sides of the Atlantic. Who is going to lead. Who will be better? Change must come peacefully, and for the better!

Slogans are great ways of getting your message across. So today I have slogan sweatshirts as it's getting chilly here in the Autumnal weather! Hope you love these sweats as much as I do.  If I was sporting a sweat today , it would say Happy Birthday Jim 😉

1. Harvard Sweater / 25 dollars / Hm.com
2. Nirvana Sweater / 20 dollars / Chicnova.com
3. Green Tiger Sweater / 36 AUD / Withchic.com
4. 1984 Sweater / 20 pounds / Mango.com

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!

Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment