Friday, April 17, 2015

Lollipop Lady , Well That's Not An Easy Job To Get :)

Happy Friday , this was how I spent my day ..insightful !! So my children's school desperately need someone for the  School Crossing Patrol ,that's according to a school news-brief sent home , yesterday  . Because from the 20th of April , one of the ladies , is not available anymore . So I thought this is perfect , got to take the kids to school so why not ?? So I sent an email off to the Principal Engineer of Traffic ( where you officially had to apply for the job .) Had a phone call back within half an hour , I was so impressed ! He asked me to go speak to the Supervisor in the afternoon , when I picked the kids up . So I did :)
Well apparently she said , I would have to apply from the official website , answer alot of necessary questions on the lengthy forms ,then she didn't know if I have ,to have lived in England 3 years , 1 year or 5 years to be eligible  to do it , lol .. then I would have to pay for a C. R. B check to be done , to see if I have a criminal history lol .. Hhmm in this poor country , how would I have extra money lying around for that ..
frown emoticon So they don't actually need a lollipop lady , I reckon if they have so many rules .. Or it's just a hoax , when all the while , they have someone else lined up for the job , but have to follow procedure of looking for someone :) 
What alot of  bother for just making sure the kids get safely across the road ,along with their parents . Just last year my son's classmate lost her mother in an accident a little further down the road .
Apparently Tanwar in EastEnders today , didn't need to apply for his new posting ..It was just handed to him ... All the fun of Soapland .. Reality doesn't exist ;) 
Oh well , Hope your day was awesome and your still  smiling .. Have an amazing weekend and stay blessed !

Love & Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment