Saturday, April 25, 2015

Outfit Of The Day 25/04/15

Happy Saturday .. a cloudy dull rainy day with temperatures around 14 degrees but it was a good day for me . I love the rain and dull weather :) Well not always I do like some sun and I don't like extreme cold but 14 degrees is good . So I pulled on some skinny jeans a nice green blouse with some new creeper sandals I bought yesterday from Primark , and I decided I was dressed  to enjoy my weekend .
Check out my outfit for today .. Follow me here on Google and I will follow you back . Don't forget if an advert here interests , you check it out . Click on it :) Ad-sense helps me earn more money !
Thanks guys ..I appreciate all the views I get and the time you take to read my blogs .



Today there was an earthquake in Nepal so I can't forget to say , my prayers are with all of the people and their families affected by this natural tragedy . I pray for everyone living in that area and for all the friends , I have in India who also felt tremors and the aftershocks , in and around Calcutta ( Kolkata) . Please stay safe and God bless xx

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment