Thursday, April 16, 2015

Outfit of the Day 16/4/2015 #ootd

My last post a couple of days ago "Outfit of the Day "was so popular with a record number of views ( I am so pleased ) I have decided to make this a regular feature ,a couple of times in the week . We all have to dress up everyday to face the world . I know everyone is very curious how other people dress , because it inspires them to select their own clothes for the day ... for the only reason it looks nice :) Inspiration on how we should match our clothes , which could enhance our personal style  . Or just to keep up with , what is the currant fashion trend !

My outfit of the day:



Simple skinny jeans , a classic staple in your wardrobe paired with a light pink fluffy sweater from Primark , which is trendy at the moment . A gold belt and simple pumps .

Hope this inspires you and you like the outfit .  If you do follow me on  Google Plus . Thanks .
Keep  smiling and have a great day  .

Love & Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment