Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Five Healthy Intentions to Make your Body & Mind Peaceful !!

It's March and finally we can look forward to some good weather on the horizon . Well it's not here yet ... but it's coming , if that can't put a smile on your face nothing will :))
Yes ,it was so bloody cold  today , and it didn't give me any joy , I was moody , the day dragged , my hob's not working well , the landlord's not bothered to get it done , I'm a foodie and love to cook great meals . So I was feeling just rotten , but time to feel positive and dust off any negative attitudes and get cracking with life . It's not going to be all roses , but plan to make it better ! I never stop thinking and sending out positive vibes to all around me , and the world .
To help you all , lets start with just five days , in  the week , give yourself the other two days a break .  Focus on this ,something new , and try carrying it over , to the next day and the next . Healthy intentions to get your week going .

Monday : End your day with 15 minutes of meditation before you go to bed . Turn your lights very low , light a candle and some incense and close your eyes . Don't focus on any of the bad things of the day or the boring everyday you face . No try and think about one thing that maybe made you smile , or if somebody did something good for you . If that didn't happen , it can .. because life can be hum drum !! Focus then on a waterfall , the sound of birds a forest setting and you will start to feel peaceful !

Tuesday : Stop binge eating . Try not to snack on any junk food between meals . If you are hungry eat a piece of fruit . Eat well at your main meal , and have 2 lighter meals in the day . Try sticking with it , for at least 3/4 days in the week , and you will feel healthier .

Wednesday : Try to fit in some keep fit exercise . Yeah I know some of my friends have never done any exercise , and would feel awkward starting something now . Will their kids laugh at them ? I remember my Mum never did any exercise , and it's weird to think of her doing some keep fit stuff . But it's never too late for anyone to begin , especially with so much of processed junk food being sold cheaply , and somehow it, never satisfy's your hunger , like a good home cooked meal , does . My kids are so used to seeing me doing my keep fit routine , they don't bat an eyelid . My youngest did ask me Mum  "why do you , do so much exercise , you are not fat ?" I just said well Mama likes to stay fit , and nobody should wait to turn fat to start getting active !

Thursday : Give yourself , a nice facial .. scrub your face use a face mask . Soak in the bath , and then lavish tons of body cream all over your body .Don't miss a spot and remember pamper your feet the most . We use it to walk our whole lifetime , it supports our whole body weight . It needs to look good and feel soft . Should not be rough and unloved .

Friday : One day in the week , we should give up meat . Is that really hard ? It gives the body a good cleanse and has us revved up to eat meat the next day ! There are really good alternatives , Fish is absolutely awesome , eggs can make a great wholesome dish . Vegetables are so healthy and there are some great vegetarian recipes available to make your meal so , so tasty . I shall in the coming weeks put up some great vegetarian dishes for you all to make and try .

Okay , so that's , five awesome ways to make your week , healthy and peaceful for your mind and body . Give it a try and keep smiling . Hugs xx

#Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment