Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Ten Most Sexy Men ..Ever Thought Who Would Make Your List ?

Happy Tuesday everyone , thank you so much for reading my daily blogs ,and keeping up with all my  eccentricity , random thoughts and love of equality and life .  I appreciate it , and thank you very much , if you are following me , much love xx
Today , I just wanted to smile and keep the subject light-hearted ! It's an awesome day had my hair cut to just below my shoulders , and feeling really trendy ! Feeling on top of the world , Dan King , made my day he favourited and re-tweeted me ( how awesome is that ??  ) Absolutely love Farm Kings ( everybody should be eating local produce , and know where it's coming from !) Support your local farmer !!
Dan is so sexy , I thought .. what about making a list, of the top ten sexy bloke's that rock my world ! Okay so your sexy, might not be some one else's or mine , but have your ever thought about who you fancy ? Well here's mine .. starting from number 10 here goes ..

10. Ed Westwick , if you don't know him , where have you been ?? He's totally irresistible !Hint Gossip Girl !!

9. James McAvoy , this sexy Scot seriously considered becoming a priest . The Church's loss is womanhood's gain :)

8.David Beckham , who can resist this Adonis ?

7.Eddie Redmayne , those sexy scenes in Birdsong ..gorgeous !

6.Jared Leto , this bad boy rocker and his love for eyeliner ,totally irresistible for me !

5.Danny ODonoghue , Oh God I love his Irish accent and everything about him .. lush ;)

4.Colin Firth , like fine wine he just keeps getting better with age :)

3. Dan King he's just so rugged and gorgeous !!

2.Matt Smith , he's my ultimate Doctor , I wouldn't have minded getting stuck in the Tardis with him any day ;)

1. Oh that has to be Benedict Cumberbatch , he is every woman's dream :) and being Sherlock makes him smart and sexy .. just gorgeous !!

Ever thought of making your own list , should be fun , if you just have to nail it down to 10 . I would love to  have dinner with each of them and pick their brains . Are they sexy and smart , I sometimes wonder ! I shall  soon , be blogging about the ten most sexy women , who inspire me with beauty and awesomeness .
Hope you enjoyed reading this . Keep smiling and have an awesome day xx

#Peace & Love


No comments:

Post a Comment