Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sporty Sunday , Andy lost ,but Can the Patriots Win ?? I Hope !!

It was a cosy Sunday , just spent all day indoors , didn't feel the need to bundle up in the cold ,cold weather and meet the elements ! I did wake up early to make sure I didn't miss any part of the Australian Open Tennis Final with Andy Murray in it ! Surely he was going to do it today , he's been in the Final five times . of course he plays like a Champion and I hoped he was going to snatch the title and make Britain and me proud :)  He started off the game playing some brilliant tennis , if you happened to catch the game you would know what I'm talking about . After two fighting sets , he suddenly lost rythem ,from tiredness , a negative attitude ?? It turned the entire game on its head . He lost the third set and went down in the fourth 6-0 yeah shocking ! He did have surgery on his back just fifteen months ago , but commentators kept insisting it was his negative attitude that ruined it for him . I tend to agree with them , it's okay to vent and let the frustration out but  then pick yourself up , be positive, and then things tend to go the way you want ! I often tell my children it's mind over matter ! The force within you , that accomplishes miracles .
I always rock a positive attitude , never think negative and it has served me well . Andy Murray needed to keep his coach Ivan Lendl . He was a determined man and always focused on his goal . Ivan Lendl was a brilliant tennis player , even though I was not his biggest fan , I have great respect for him . I hope Andy Murray ,gets himself a Grand Slam this year , I know I'm rooting for him .
Right now the Super Bowl is going on and with my telly on , I'm watching and typing ..yes women can multi-task . Okay so I don't know all the rules of American Football but I know a bit of the game and who cannot watch Tom Brady play , lol ... I hope the Patriots win but , I have a feeling the Seahawks are going to be the Victors !! And the 80 ad. slots , yes I just saw Kim Kardashian advertise something ,about  DATA ..okay whatever that was , all I noticed was the enormous booty !! But I love  Katy Perry , and she's going to sing at half time , and I'm a fan .. so it's all in all an awesome sporty day , even if I only did my exercise /keep-fit routine in the confines of my bedroom . Heck tomorrow I shall go for a long jog !
Hope your Sunday was as exciting as mine , and you enjoyed reading this . Always stay positive and  "faith can move mountains " Keep smiling ..

#Peace & Love


No comments:

Post a Comment