Sunday, February 22, 2015

Oscar's Tonight :)

Hello everyone , I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are ready to begin again .. it's Monday  tomorrow , how soon does Monday come every week ? Too soon for me :)) Yes it was half term for my kids and it's only Tuesday they start school again so hopefully tonight I get to take in as much of the Oscar's red carpet fanfare as I can . It's always exciting all the Celebrities and their beautiful Gowns and extravagant jewelry !! Will they fall over , will they ace their interviews , who makes it to the best dressed list , and who's going to be on the worst dressed . I heard if the best dresses are chosen by an A-Lister and a lesser celebrity doesn't get first dips , they generally go for something really bad ,because making the worst dressed is also news and better to be in the news , for the right reasons or not ,than forgotten about ! Seems like they are on to something , always good to be in the spotlight and be in the news . The Politicians must have the publicists of the Celebrities ,lol ...
I am going to say Eddie Redmayne wins best actor for "The Theory of Everything "it was definitely the movie of the year for me . His portrayal of Stephen Hawking was brilliant and he's an extremely talented actor . Best Actress will def. go to Julianne Moore , "Still Alice " is a movie I can't wait , to go see , which I hear she does a very good portrayal of a young woman who is slowly losing her memory to Alzheimer's , it's about  all her struggles as she comes to term with it . You def. should not miss it , if you get a chance to see it . Sometimes in our life , you never know what kind of battle awaits us , later in life , which we would need to equip ourselves to deal with . Best picture , I would say should go to ,The Theory of Everything , but then I am a very big Stephen Hawking fan . Most likely "Boyhood "will get it . So you have , my theory of who's going to win , let's see if I'm right and , they get that coveted Oscar . I'm hopeful :) Best Supporting Actress should go to the lovely Patricia Arquette for Boyhood  and Best Supporting Actor will def go to Edward Norton , how talented is he ..
So as I count the moments to seeing the Oscar's tonight , I look forward to hearing the jokes and hoping for some unforgettable moments .. Was that Pizza thing , and group selfie ,that Ellen De Generous did,  last year or a couple of years ago ??.. I seem to forget .. the years are just flying by too fast for me , lol ....
Hope you enjoyed reading this , keep smiling and have a great day .

#Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment