Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Top 10 Amazing , Awesome Women .. Thought of Yours ?

So I had a long day , is it mid week blues ? Anyways just watched the BritAwards 2015 and it was amazing . A good highlight to the day and a relaxing experience ..yes it's my love for music that made it awesome ! Every artist performing was outstanding , hhmmm that is except for Kanye ,not such a fan but the visuals and fire blowing was great ! So all my favourites were there . Love George Ezra and Budapest ,Paloma Faith .. but only one person could break the internet and that was the ever amazing Madonna , Did she get her OAP pass yet ?? No kidding , she stunned me , when she took a four step, backward fall ,got up and sang like a trooper that she is . I Love her no end and always did as a young girl ! She inspires me and gives me motivation to get up be fit , be active and be an amazing mother . Yes when I get to her age , I want to be as attractive and toned and fit as her ! But who pulled her cape and had her toppling backwards , was it that Bobby Beale ;) ?#Eastenders
So I would have to put my list together of the top 10 sexy women who inspire me with their talent , awesomeness and savvy . Again they may not be your cup of tea , but try putting your 10 together , might be fun ! So here I go ...

10 .Brooke Shields , has everyone forgotten her ? She is an amazing women ,a great Mum , been through a lot in her life and she's even related to french royalty ( Louis 14th )

9. J. K. Rowling , she is an amazing writer , loves magic and is a child at heart and has an awesome imagination . She worked her way up strived and has guts and determination . I adore her .

8. Queen Elisabeth , the Queen Mum ..alas she is dead , but she always had a smile , was the heart of her family , loved her grandchildren and I think she was an amazing lady ..love oozed from her face and I hear she was witty and charming ..she's everything I would love to be :)

7.Ellen DeGeneres .. who doesn't love her ?

6. This one is very hard , because as much as I admire her for everything , I disapprove of one thing . It's Angelina Jolie . She is a great mother , even adopted children and loves them equally as her own . Advocate for women alot of great things going for her , but I am team Jen , and stealing someone's husband is a no go area . So I doubted if I should put her here , but she has worked hard to redeem herself .

5.Mother Teresa , I am honored to say I have met her and been blessed by her , she is an inspiration to my life , and I love her humbleness , love of the poor and dedication to Jesus . Truly an inspiration and should be on everyone's list !

4.Jennifer Aniston , I love this women , she is not pressured by anyone to have children , or rush out to adopt because it's cool to do that . She recovered from being dumped by Brad Pitt , now that's not easy . She's funny , cool and an amazing women .

3. Madonna , she should be first , but there are 2 other , such cool women I look up to , it was so hard to place them . so Madge had to be put 3rd.

2. Oprah Winfrey , from humble beginnings , how far has this woman come , just amazing and to be dark- skinned as well , in this prejudiced world . I love her . Everyone knows her and respects her .. such a star :)

1.Princess Diana , what a wonderful human being , so beautiful , so elegant , married to a future king and took everything he threw at her .. yes his mistress now looking at being Queen one day , I shudder !! Diana lives no more , but she is still my inspiration , and her 2 boys are a credit to her and I know she is so proud of them . I hope William bestows the HRH on her , as soon as he can . I could not place anyone other than Diana as my number one awesome women .

I hope you enjoyed reading this . Keep smiling and have a great day !

#Love & Peace  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment