Monday, February 9, 2015

Shrimp Pasta with Bacon .. My Favourite Dish :)

When I can't decide what to cook , for the family , often the first thing that comes to my mind , which is a real winner with my kids is a pasta ! You can never go wrong , with it . The carbohydrates fill you up and it's always very satisfying .
I just wanted to share a recipe I often use myself , with you all . It has my favourite ingredients in it , Shrimp and Bacon which makes it doubly mouthwatering :)

Shrimp and Bacon Pasta ( Linguine )

6 strips of thinly sliced bacon
3 cloves of minced garlic
15 cherry tomatoes cut  in half
400 grms of pasta ( linguine )
250 gms of shelled shrimp
1/2 cup of frozen peas
1/2 cup of cream
salt and pepper to taste
3 spring onions chopped up

In a hot pan fry the bacon crispy . In a large pot of boiling water add salt and the linguine
Now add the garlic and the shrimps to the bacon and fry till the linguine is ready , should be at the same time . Once the linguine is ready add it to the bacon shrimp and garlic in the pan . Before also adding the peas boil it for 3 mins should be good . Now when you add the peas , throw in the cherry tomatoes & cream , cook till the cream thickens add salt and pepper to taste . Just before it's done add the spring onions and it's ready to serve .
It's sure to be your families favourite too !!
Hope you enjoy cooking this , and may it bring a big smile to your lips :)

Have an awesome day . Keep smiling !

#Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment