Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Things Nobody Would Ever Say In This World !!

The days are just flying by , today's the 10 th of February , Valentine's Day is just four days away , but I'm not going to give you all another recipe of mine , just yet . Maybe just before the big day I'll get another recipe out , something with lots of Chocolate , to sweeten up the" hunny "of your life , and maybe you'll just get a stunning bracelet as a gift !!
No today I'll just put some humour on , and you all can crack a smile and continue with your day .
I've decided that a bunch of sentences , nobody would ever say in this world , would be funny .

Sentences , Nobody would ever Say :
1. Renee Zeilweiger's new face , is definitely a big improvement on her original face !
2. I need to see a plastic surgeon , I must have Katie Hopkins nose !
3. I must ask my neighbour to tell me all about his new rowing machine !
4. I'm going to wash my hair with detergent because it makes my clothes smell so nice !
5. I really want to eat this bowl of chillies , because I love everything spicy !!
6. I'm not going to take my annual leave this year , because I love working for my Boss !
7. I think I want to go live in North Korea !!
8. I am going to cover my Butt in that big Rose tattoo Cheryl Cole has , because I love it so much !
9.Uncle Jimmy has been in the toilet for an hour ,I'm going next !
10. President Obama will go down in history , as the best President EVER !!
11. Anthony Hopkins was all wrong for the movie "Silence of the Lambs " Keith Lemon would have nailed it !
12. Let us just trust the Russians with everything !!
13.And last of all , You know that teacher who was really mean to me , I want to go live next door to her ..lol

Okay , hope you enjoyed reading this . Have a great day and keep smiling .

#Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment