Monday, December 22, 2014

Police !! Where Is the OutRage Now ??

Hi , everyone wherever you are in your day , I hope it's been a happy one and your smiling . Alot of things are going on in the world , and we can't pretend we didn't hear about it . As soon as children can read they see the news plastered all over the net ! Seeing as our children are so computer savvy .
The news about the 2 police officers shot , in NY was shocking . They are the first people who give us protection , the sense of having them around brings a more peaceful feeling . In times of trouble when things can't be controlled , often communities call on the police for help . How many of us ,knew children in our classes when we were young and at school , growing up who wanted to be a Police Officer . Nowadays not so many children want to join the Police Force , because it is fast becoming a very dangerous job . We need to give our Police Officers more support , respect and love . These Men work shift duties , long hours walking the streets keeping patrol .. They often do shifts on bitter cold nights to give the common people protection at the weekends in the big Cities .
I remember visiting San Diego on my own on Vacation , I booked a hotel before I left , and booked one completely on the outskirts of the town ! So everyday while I roamed around town it was often 1 am in the night before I was waiting to catch the bus to my hotel . I had to change in between from a red to a yellow line or something like that . At that time of the night I was a little afraid but every stop had an armed Policeman to make people like me feel safe . I always stood pretty close to him till I managed to catch my next trolley car . The Policemen taking on these jobs have to be brave because they know we depend on them . Often these hard working men are underpaid .. As in a lot of Service Jobs .. People give their time to Care about somebody else and they are undervalued and underpaid . Why is it if you play sport , suddenly you deserve an obscene amount of money !
I say we should Respect our Police , and give them more support . Also don't you think having a uniform job they also need to take care of their appearance , their clothes .  So even when they are not at work , they are getting their clothes organized . Keeping fit and always doing everything with work in mind . Okay so I am taking the time to write this , because I do think they can be charming, witty , caring but more important , they are also human beings, in case we forget . They are somebody's Father , Mother , Brother , Sister, Husband ,Wife , Son or Daughter . Yes I do like somebody who's a Police Officer and God bless him for the great Job he does , even if it's only me saying so !!
God Bless all our Officers in the USA , UK and all over the world .. They do a hard , thankless job .
Enjoy your day and RIP any Officer who has died anywhere in the world .. We love you xx
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment